Wednesday, June 8, 2016

LOA2 - How to Claim All Bless Stone Rewards in Day 3 (Mythical Heroes)

Whenever a new server is opened in League of Angels 2, there will always be a 7-day Carnival on that server. This carnival runs for a week, and everyday you get free rewards just by logging in. But the goodies don't end there,

Everyday of that whole week, there are quests that need to be completed and of course there are rewards for completing them. I call this the carnival quests wherein there are a set of conditions that you must meet in order to claim the amazing rewards that will be awarded once those conditions are met. You have the whole week to complete each and every quest.

Some quest are quite easy, you just play the game, upgrade your characters according to your progress in the game and without knowing it, you've unlocked a condition and the rewards are there for the taking. Some are hard though, especially for the non-casher players. One such quest is the Mythical Heroes quest wherein the game requires you to upgrade heroes to higher ranks. Easier said than done!


As you can see from the image above, there are 1100 bless stones to be had if you can raise a heroes rank to R6. Also, there are a total of 1250 bless stones for free if you can get your entire 5-member team to R5. This is an awesome freebie, but it won't be easy getting each and every bless stone rewards here.

So, how can you get all the bless stones? Here's how I did it.


  • First, I chose an angel that I want to concentrate my rank upgrades on (I chose Elaine, got her on pray tokens). This is done on the very first day of the server.
  • I played the game normally, but instead of raising the rank of all the members of my team, I only raised Elaine's. Raised her til she was R3. Claimed the reward.
  • Raised the others to R1.
  • Raised Elaine again til R5. Claimed the reward.
  • Raised the others to R2.
  • Raised Elaine to R6. It took time, but I did it. No reason you can't do it too. Claimed the reward.
  • Now, here is the most important part. Once I got 1 Angel to R6, I USED THE REBIRTH function on that Angel. Why? So that you will get all the resources you used, including all the bless stones.
  • Used the resources I got back from Rebirth to upgrade all members (including my Elaine again which went back to R1 after Rebirth) of the team to R2, R3, R4, then finally to R5, collecting bless stone rewards along the way.


That's it. Hope this guide helped you. Oh, and one more thing. Make sure you choose an Angel, and not your main hero because you can't use Rebirth on your main. Let me know if you have your own strategy by mentioning them in the comments section. Thanks!


10 comments:

  1. Oh, what a helpful guide!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, tx for this, i follow your tutorial but i cant claim the reward. I raised Elaine to R6 and cant claim the reward: https://postimg.org/image/5mlgn9ic5/ . PS: sorry for my bad english, is not my first language.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, tx for this, i follow your tutorial but i cant claim the reward. I raised Elaine to R6 and cant claim the reward: https://postimg.org/image/5mlgn9ic5/ . PS: sorry for my bad english, is not my first language.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm...get elaine to +6, claim the reward, then rebirth her, use the bless stones u get back to raise everyone to +2, +3, +4 including elaine and get that rewards for those.

      Delete
  4. you can't claim the reward beause is for the all 5 squad tha why after get +6 u need to rebirth elain to get all bless ston and upgrade all squad to same + read the tips 1 more time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was not possible to clain all rewards this way. At the end I am missing round about 1100 bless stones and I bought all reduced in the regular game shops (Guild, etc.). Even if I had bought the not reduced ones, there would be much more missing as I could buy via Diamonds and without payment.
    And yes, I bought as much with souls as I found the hero shop. Just reached 2x+4 and 3x +5 after rebirth of the +6 hero. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. everyone can use rebirth...are you sure you can't?

      Delete
    2. Ok, i did. :d

      Btw, why do we use rebirth? I mean why not recycle?

      Delete
    3. well, if you don't want to use Elaine anymore of course you can use recycle...use rebirth if you want Elaine back

      Delete